South Africa office address: 80 Strand Street Cape Town, 8001, South
Use of personal data
1. By submitting an application, the User gives the Site Administration consent to the processing
of his personal data.
2. Purpose of processing personal data: registration on the Site, communication with the User,
internal use for the purposes of the Site
3. The following personal data are subject to processing:
Last name, first name, patronymic of the User. User's email address. User's phone number. User comment.
4. The processing of personal data means the following list of actions with personal
data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update,
extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision of access), depersonalization,
blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
5. This consent to the processing and storage of personal data is valid indefinitely, but may be
revoked by the subject of personal data on the basis of a personal statement sent to
e-mail of the Site Administration.
6. The transfer of User data to third parties is not allowed